After all, most of the data may be store in it...
Some Tasks I would Recommend You to Do
Please notice that this work may not be done manually, but can be automated. If you do so, you may be contribute it back to the community at your favorite open source project:
- Run MySQLTuner and look for issues.
- Take care of fragmented tables:
- You can find them using SHOW TABLE STATUS WHERE Data_free > 0\G and take care of them using OPTIMIZE TABLE table_name;
- Or you can use mysqlfragfinder script for that.
- Verify RAM, disk and CPU utilization
- Check the slow log query